Monday, November 2, 2015

Sick


They awesome investigator came to church yesterday and his name is brother (spicy) Mohammed! Hahaha here is a picture of him and sister Redford and I
here is a picture of sister Redford and I together!
Greetings! From your favorite sister missionary! So you all know that
I am training 1 more time before I go home which is always exciting,
that means that I am kill training! Her name is sister Redford, she is
from santaquin utah, yep! Finally someone that lives pretty close to
me:) and she is 5'11 she's soooo tall!!! Hahaha I feel like a
midget.... Hahaha but she's so cute!!! She loves playing basketball,
volleyball, and softball. She likes fishing, and anything outdoors:)
 
This week was so crazy!!! First off we started in a trio with another
sister. And trios can always be hard and sister Redford didn't have
her privileges to drive yet and the other sister didn't have a drivers
license and so they gave my privileges back and I am now driving!!!!
Haha so my fist day driving I got pulled over because I was driving in
a school zone of 30 when I should have been going 25 but I didn't know
I was in a school zone!!! I literally just started crying my eyes
out!!! It was awful but I just got a citation... So I have to go to
court on the 18th.... Yikes!!!! The. The sister that sister Redford
and I were in a trio with got sent home because of some disobedient
things that she had done but what she did really doesn't matter, but
that hit sister Redford pretty hard, 😔 then on top of all of that
sister Redford was sick and then I got sick from her, I had a meeting
the the zone leaders for zone meeting and that took a while and then
later on the assistance to the president called and wanted to meet
with me to see how a sister training leader should be, and so we
figured out this plan and we are going to talk about it tomorrow at
MLC. Talk about how nerve racking that is!!! Hahaha but it will be
good:) then it has been raining all week long and sister Redford had
her first ever investigator drop us!!! Hahaha man! What a crazy week
for her! Plus her first day we taught the word of wisdom.... Hahahah I
just can't stop laughing at how crazy this last week was for her!
 
But still the week went pretty good, and we are excited to just get to
work his week and see some awesome miracles!!! Sister Redford is the
best and she is so funny and whitti  and I think we are going to do
some great work!!! They awesome investigator came to church yesterday
and his name is brother (spicy) Mohammed! Hahaha here is a picture of
him and sister Redford and I and then here is a picture of sister
Redford and I together!
 
Love, sister Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment