Monday, October 12, 2015

Spoke n peddle



sister pace and I
my neck got burnt!!!
Allison was so sweet to make sister pace and I
some homemade peanut butter pie things!!

Well hello everyone!! This week has once again been a pretty good
week:) this week was Mlc and I learned so much!! I was a meeting full
of revelation and joy and happiness, it was sad to see some people
bare there testimonies that are going home soon and it made me think
about how in the next couple of months I will be baring my testimony
in front of all of the wonderful leaders it made me sad but yet gave
me a burning fire to work as hard as I can these last couple of months
that I have.
 
This week sister pace and I got to teach these wonderful people named
Allison and Jordan and Allison was so sweet to make sister pace and I
some homemade peanut butter pie things!! They were so good, and at the
end of the lesson we invited both Jordan and Allison to be baptized on
now. 7th they both excepted and so we pray now that they will
recognize their answers and will follow through with being Baptized on
nov. 7th!!!! Then there is our neighbor who we are teaching named
Daniel. He's catholic and is the sweetest old man ever!! He gives us a
lot of food, he is just devouring the Book of Mormon!! 2 days after we
gave it to him we followed up to see how his reading was going and he
was already in Jacob!!! Isn't that crazy!!!:) hahaha it's awesome! We
will see where he goes so please pray for him!:)
 
Then this week we had spoken peddle which is where every other
Saturday we park the car for the day and bike or walk from10 till 5
haha so needless to say I was stupid and didn't put any sunblock on
and so my neck got burnt!!! And I didn't think about taking a picture
of it until now so you can really understand or see how bad it was but
it was bad!!! Hahaha
Then on Sunday we had stake conference and we had a new stake
president get called and so a general authority came and his name was
elder gay. He was an excellent speaker and I really enjoyed what he
said by "live life the lords way" it made me really ask myself... Am I
living the lords way? I would invite you all to ask yourself that. Am
I living the lords way? And if not, go repent and change so that you
can be and so that you can be a light in the world and receive
blessing for you and for those you love. I love you all! Keep trying
to be like Jesus!! And remember it's a great day to be a child of
God:)
 
Love, sister Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment