Monday, September 14, 2015

Transfers..... Boooo!!!


last night I came home with some homemade brownies and a
heart attracted door from this wonderful family named the hattons

I got to have dinner
yesterday with my cousin and his wife and kids, that was exciting
Sister Castaneda is training and so is sister Burgoyne so my posterity
line is getting big!!

Hello everyone! Well if you can't tell by my heading, I'm getting
transferred. Today are transfers and I'm getting transferred. I don't
know where but I do know that I will be finishing up training with who
ever my companion will be. It's a scary but yet exciting feeling. I am
so sad to be leaving vidor and my wonderful awesome companions, sister
tavoian and sister Castaneda. We truly did have so much fun and we saw
a lot of miracles too!!
 
Sister Castaneda is training and so is sister Burgoyne so my posterity
line is getting big!!
 
So many things happened this week!! First off I got to have dinner
yesterday with my cousin and his wife and kids, that was exciting, and
I have pictures:) then this week there is a member who's daughter
isn't a member and she got a priesthood blessing because her back has
been out for 7 weeks and that was given to her on Wednesday and then
Friday we went over for dinner and to our sunrise she was completely
healed!!' It was awsome! And so hopefully the missionaries will be
able to start teaching her soon! That right there just shows to me
though of how loving our Heavenly Father is, and how he still works
miracles today.
 
Then this week I had the privilege to go on exchanges back to lake
Charles with sister Thomason and while I was there I got sick so I had
a fever all week long with the worst runny nose ever! So with the
sickness and with transfer calls it was a pretty crazy week! But a
week well worth spent.
 
I am just so grateful that I was able to serve in this wonderful ward.
I got the chance to bare my testimony yesterday I sacrament and I just
couldn't stop crying I just love these people so much! And to my
surprise last night I came home with some homemade brownies and a
heart attracted door from this womderful family named the hatton.
Brother hatton used to be the bishop but now he is the ward mission
leader! There family is just the greatest!! And once again I have some
awesome picture.
 
But it's time to go pack everything in the car to head to transfer
meeting but I love you all and I want you to know how much I love this
church and the gospel. Without it I wouldn't be where I am today. I
know the church is true. And I know that the Book of Mormon is the
word of God. I love you and I will talk to yall next week!!!
 
Love, sister Turpin


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment