Monday, December 28, 2015

happy new years!!

this last week was great!! even though a lot happened with exchanges to Christmas eve and Christmas day, to interviews with the mission president sister redford and I somehow got a lot done and we are leading the zone out right now!!:) yaaay!!

this coming Saturday jan.2nd josh will be getting baptized!! he is 19 years old and my goal in life is to get this man on a mission!! haha so we will see but he is progressing so well!! and he understands that the next stage after baptism is going to the temple:)

this week I had the privilege of being able to really focus Christmas on jesus Christ and his birth. And let me just say, I love jesus! I mean don't we all? he loved us before we loved him so we have this natural love for him already. but once we start really studying on jesus and the nature and start understanding him more, our love grows and our desire increases to follow and to act! and so as I have been able to really study Christ and try to represent him my thoughts have changes and my desires have changed! I have been given a gift from my heavenly father to see the spiritual side of life and to understand why commandments are so important to follow, why we need to study the scriptures daily and pray daily and especially why we need to go to church. without jesus Christ birth you and I and everyone else in this world would not be able to move forward. we would have no direction and no way to find pure comfort. I am so grateful for my saviors birth and for his life long leadership and example. he is my best friend and someone that I can put full trust and faith in. and because of jesus Christ tis next year I will be able to do great and wonderful things with his help.

I would really invite all of you to ponder how jesus Christ can help you more and can be more in your life and then make plans and tell heavenly father your plans and goals because I know with god anything is possible.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and don't forget to thank you heavenly father for the things you learned this last year, and how you grew because without him, none of this would have been possible. I love you and I will talk to you next week!!

love, sister turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment