Monday, December 14, 2015

everyone






hello everyone!!,
sorry about last week!! hahaha anyways this week has been good:)it was nice cause I got to spend the whole week in my area without having to go on excanges!! yaaay!!:) but this week starts an exchange a week until I come home:( sad day, but that's alright because I get to go on exchanges with sister pace tonight!! yaaaay!!!:)

so something cool happened this week, there is this lady named Martinique that sister redford and I found this week, she was a referral and we found out when we went in that she had been attending the Baytown ward and that she was taught in Hawaii and then moved here, so we invited her to be baptized on dec. 19th which is this week end, an everything was going really good until Saturday night she texted us and told us that she was moving Monday and that her husband surprised her, and that she is no longer in our area, or even our mission I believe....:( happy but sad story, so no baptism this Saturday anymore:( but it was a testimony builder to e that the lord does prepare people an there are prepared people everywhere!! we just need to find them!!

this transfer is going to be so crazy though!! so many things to do with not a whole lot of time, please pray that sister redford and I will be able to have a baptism this transfer!! I have to go, love you all, keep trying to be like jesus and don't forget what Christmas is really about!!

love, sister turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment